Monday, July 04, 2011

So, Blogger, we meet again...

I honestly didn't think I'd ever be bringing my blog back to Blogger, but after fighting endlessly with other blogging software and hosts, I have to finally admit that Blogger really is the more stable of the bunch. It's not so much an endorsement for Blogger as it's a hearty "Up Yours!" to all the others. If you assholes would make your software actually work then I wouldn't feel the need to give up on you.

By the way, Go Daddy! mixed with Moveable Type equals Hackable Nightmare.

So much for having my own domain name. Well, technically I still have them, but it does little good when I can't fuckin' access the blog to update it!

I could probably fight with it, but I've got enough stress right now.

Yeah, about that. My poor blog was getting updated fairly regularly until about March when my husband pretty much decided he didn't want to be with me anymore. Understandably, I put things on hold. We've come several steps through the impending divorce, so I'm feeling as if I can start writing again. I won't talk much about that subject only to say it blows in ways I can't even begin to describe. On top of said splitting of my marriage, I lost my job. Oh, and let's add to that! I came very close to losing my brother and his family in the Joplin, MO tornado.

So, yeah, adding to my stress by screaming obscenities and various other threats at my blog host is just kind of stupid.

I'm not moving my blog again. It's suffered greatly at all the juggling. Now, let's see if I can revive the poor thing.

CLEAR!

BZZT!



___________________
And, if Blogger tries to use this post as a glowing endorsement of its services, I'll deny it all and claim I was hacked by an informercial host.

No comments: