Friday, January 25, 2013

Where the hell is my cane?

Anyone who stumbles upon this blog might notice at first that the most recent posts are the same as that which is on my Tumblr site.  That is because right now I'm just trying to get the hang of Tumblr, so I'm spending more time there.  Also, while this blog was down for so long and no one really follows it, some of my old friends don't follow Tumblr at all, so they come here instead.  

Now, for the moment, I am thinking since it is so very much about the visuals and short blurbs, the longer posts will stay here.  I'll be sure to link them there as well.  

This, of course, is subject to change as I get a grip on how it all works on Tumblr.

If you have stumbled here from there, welcome.  Please, forgive the double-posting.  I'm not being lazy; just being too old for this new-fangled shit.

Thank you.




__________________
I love me some interwebs, but for as long as I've been on here, I swear either I'm too old or the rate at which it changes is moving faster.  Probably both.  Get off my damn lawn!

No comments: